Offshore Wind Farms
VERSATILE SERVICES FOR OFFSHORE WIND FARM PROJECTS
Arctia's maritime services are well suited to offshore wind farm owners, developers, constructors, and operators.
We offer comprehensive services for the various phases of offshore wind farm life-cycle; from the preliminary surveys and studies to planning, construction and maintenance.
Services from design to construction and maintenance
Our service solutions are always tailored to the customer needs, which may include
- Geophysical and geotechnical surveys
- Environmental surveys
- Classified facilities for handling survey materials
- Sea transport services during all phases
- Marking and smart buoys for offshore weather conditions
- Supply vessel and Ice Management services
- Offshore and shore cable laying, diving, and construction services for landfalls
- As build and follow-up subsea cable surveys
Contact persons for the service
+358 40 526 7716
Vice President, Head of Hydrographic Division
+358 400 868 278
Arctia safeguards Finland’s maritime transport in the ice winter conditions of the Baltic Sea, secures operational water transport connections and provides solutions for safe and effective navigation in challenging conditions at sea around the world.
Our services are icebreaking, fairway maintenance and hydrographic surveying and e.g. pipeline and cable laying, towing operations, oil spill response, hydraulic engineering and the manufacture of plastic spar buoys and other buoys.